Saturday 20 August 2011

Some days are a gift

Ignore the baseball, the rest makes for a perfect day
I've had a lovely day today with a very wise and generous teacher.  I'm practising blogging solo, and thanking my teacher for enabling me to fly solo.  I'm going to be self indulgent for a while as I get used to blogging and filtering what I need to or should share.  I have some ideas.  And it's going to be great while I'm holidaying and out of touch with my world here.  So, today, blissful with some lessons, some more understanding and some truly lovely interactions.  To top it off I received an e.e.cummings book in the post that came from the San Diego library! It's hardcover and illustrated.  Who borrowed it from the library, who else has touched those pages and read those words?  It includes poems I haven't read before and some I have.  I'm waiting for another one that I think is waiting for me at the post office.  My very wise and generous teacher introduced me to e.e.cummings I have a lot to be thankful for.  
I'm left wanting more, of everything.  I'm a woman and my wants are insatiable.....
Keep smiling

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you may have hit a home run today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've learnt well. Lovely graphic, good use of links, and you've explored further as well. A Gold Star pupil - Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever return this way again, I wanted to say some of the things I'd left unsaid. I wanted to let you know how much I loved you - and still do.... how I look for you in a crowd, see your face when I close my eyes to dream and can still smell your hair. I wanted you to know how much I grew when I was with you and how much you helped show me who I could become. I wanted to share so deeply and give so much more - to give much more than I can right now and to make up for lost years and spent tears with love and laughter and the chance to start again and grow old together. Days spent with you were truly a gift - shining and precious jewels and I thank you for them. So this what wanted to say.
    All my love, Pete x

    ReplyDelete